Tally Gst Training Institutes in Jaipur
- http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com/show Speak English like a native by learning with movies. Movies can teach you to speak real English naturally. However, to learn with movies you must use the correct technique. Many teachers and students try to learn by simply watching movies and TV shows. Just watching movies is ineffective because you won’t understand most of what you hear and you will not learn deeply. The Effortless English movie technique, as described in AJ’s book, is a powerful method for completely mastering the vocabulary, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation you hear in movies. Using this method, you study and practice each scene of a movie– learning it deeply before moving on to the next scene. The goal of the movie technique is to learn deeply, so you never forget what you have learned. In this show, AJ explains the movie technique step by step. Use this technique with all of your favorite movies and TV shows.
How Using Apps Benefits English Learners
Why should I use apps when there are so many other learning methods out there?
- Freedom to learn anywhere you are, anytime you want
- Increased productivity
- Fun and motivation
Here are 5 of the best English apps that teachers and students can use for learning English and to build English skills anytime, anywhere on their mobile devices.
1) Hello English
Hello English is an English language-learning application, which allows users to learn the English language through interactive modules. As of January, 2017, the application has over 15 million downloads. It functions on a freemium pricing model. The app is available on Android, iOS, Windows and Web. Wikipedia
2) Times Speak
The Times Group with its
marquee Brands, The Times of India (World’s Largest Circulated English daily),
The Economic Times (India’s Largest circulated Financial daily), brings to you,
Times Speak English, powered by English Edge, a mobile-based Spoken English
learning App. The app enhances the learning experience through innovative use
of technology providing a unique, personalized and self-learning experience in
a fun and interactive environment.
Do you ever wonder How to speak English effortlessly?
3) Spoken English Guru
Spoken English Guru App is designed & developed by India’s the largest Spoken English Portal http://www.EnglishWale.com, having 1 million+ online students, 4 Lac+ YouTube subscribers, 1 Million+ Book readers in India. This app contains the lesson wise Videos of Spoken English Guru YouTube Channel along with the lesson wise written material in Hindi, English & Roman language. This app is developed with the vision of “Saksham Bharat Mission” by EnglishWale.com.
App Content: Grammar Concepts, Practice Exercises, Test Papers, Daily Use English Sentences, Vocabulary Exercises, Pronunciation Modules, Listening Practice Exercises, Hindi to English Translation Exercises, Newspaper Article English to Hindi Translation Exercises, English Speaking Practice Exercises and lot more…..
- 4 ) iTranslate
Turn your iPhone into a translation device!
Introducing iTranslate Converse, a revolutionary new speech translation App. iTranslate Converse turns your iPhone and Apple Watch into a two-way translation device. The simple design enables natural conversations in 38 languages, and automatically detects the correct language between two selected languages for a fast and accurate translation.
Speak directly into your iPhone’s microphone and dramatically improve results as well as create a more natural conversation experience. It literally turns your iPhone into the first real translation device.
- 5) Apps4Speaking
Cost: Free; has in-app purchase options
Missing having an English speaking companion? Then, this app is perfect for you.
You can keep an interactive conversation with a video character so you can work on your English speaking skills even if you have no one to practice with.
First, you listen to a dialogue in a video as many times as you need. You’ll be shown pictures to link with the meaning of the words. That way, you can focus on speaking instead of reading a text.
Then, you can read the dialogues to better understand them before you start speaking. Finally, you get to play the role of one of the characters in the video and immerse yourself in the conversation.
6 Tips to INCREASE MOTIVATION & ACHIEVE GOALS
Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the work you need to do in school and life? You are not alone! Most students encounter obstacles that affect their motivation to
succeed. In this video, we will talk about your lack of motivation in your quest to learn English. I will give you six strategies to help you reverse the negative
energy in your life. We will talk about the best way to set up goals, how to get your friends and family involved in helping you, and how to train your brain to want
to succeed. Don’t let life get you down. Instead, watch this lesson, and never, never, never give up!
1) Write down your goals
2) Make fun, short tasks
3) Think -I can do this
4) Celebrate or reward yourself
5) Challenge a friend (make a “bet”)
6) Surround yourself /Make a group
Below is a list of the best movies to watch to learn English and why.“ Toy Story” (1995) …
“Forrest Gump” (1994) The critically acclaimed film ‘Forrest Gump’ (image via Web Poster Wizard) …
“10 Things I Hate About You” (1999) …
“Jurassic Park” (1993) …
“The Office” (2005-2013)
Leadership and Soft Skills
Prof.Sumita Roy at IITK-“Workshop on Leadership and Soft Skills- Part 1”
Prof.Sumita Roy at IITK-“Workshop on Leadership and Soft Skills- Part 2”
Do you know more about Prof.Sumita Roy open below web link:
Very Important :Develop Effective English by Sumitha Roy at IMPACT 2013
अंग्रेजी बोलना सीखने के 12 प्रैक्टिकल तरीके | How To Learn Spoken English (Hindi) | TIPS
Why Learn English from Home?
One way to start fun learning is to do it right in the comfort of your own home. Your own home is a peaceful place where you can learn the way you want to.
Further, there are five other reasons why learning to speak English from home is much more fun:
- It’s comfortable. There’s no place in the world where you can just completely relax. You don’t need to worry about how you dress, if you’re late to class or answering questions correctly. If you are comfortable, it produces successful learning.
- It’s convenient. There’s no need to leave the house and travel to a different place. You can study at any time you want.
- It makes you productive. Instead of not doing anything at home, you can use your free time to be productive. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you will learn with all that free time on your hands.
- It’s pressure-free. You study without any pressure from home. You get to follow your own learning pace without worrying if you’ll keep up with your classmates or not. If there is no pressure, you’ll feel more at ease with learning.
- It’s enjoyable. It is actually surprising to know that there are tons of things you can do from home to learn to speak in English, and you will have a blast doing them. Not to mention, you’ll also love the fact that you don’t have to pay a cent.
Tips on improving your English speaking skills:
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes–your goal is to deliver a message, not perfect grammar and vocabulary;
- Be proud and happy when people understand what you’re saying and when you’re able to carry on a perfect conversation;
- Practice, practice, practice. Only practice makes perfect–constantly look for opportunities to do so;
- Listen: the more you hear, the easier it will be for you to use new key expressions and words in an English conversation;
- Use busuu Conversations – a perfect feature that will help you perfect your English pronunciation.
Good web links as below:
How to improve English speaking skills quickly at home
- Find native English speakers. In certain areas, it’s the hardest thing to do, but it’s the best use of your time.
- Listen to the music of English.
- Slow down.
- Record yourself.
- Take different style classes.
- Speak English at home.
How Communication Very Important in an Interview By Prof Sumita Roy at IMPACT Tirupati
The BEST way for YOU to learn English online:
Learn English for free with hundreds of video lessons by experienced native-speaker teachers. English Grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, IELTS, TOEFL, …
Learn English with Rebecca [engVid] – Channel. … JamesESL English Lessons (engVid) – Channel. … Expand your English vocabulary by learning 20 business verbs that are also opposites.
http://www.engvid.com/ Having trouble writing an email? In this video, I will teach you five useful email expressions that will help you to write better emails. I will also teach some email vocabulary such as forward, attachment, and cc, along with some ways to end emails. Is it okay to use cc as a verb? Watch this class and find out! And don’t forget to take the quiz: http://www.engvid.com/5-useful-email-…
Developing free advanced educational technologies to benefit students around the world
Distance Teaching and Mobile Learning online Curriculum consists of e-lessons targeted to teach students computer literacy, English, typing and other skills.
English made easy by Prof Sumita Roy
Prof. Sumita Roy is the Head of the Department of English, Osmania University and Director of the English Language Training Centre, Osmania University. She has had numerous research articles and books published. In 2006, she was awarded the prestigious Books on Books Award by the Federation of Indian Publishers.
Speaking English by Prof Sumita Roy
Learn English Step by Step – Spoken English App
Prof Sumita Roy (Email): email@example.com