Very Important :Develop Effective English by Sumitha Roy at IMPACT 2013
अंग्रेजी बोलना सीखने के 12 प्रैक्टिकल तरीके | How To Learn Spoken English (Hindi) | TIPS
Why Learn English from Home?
One way to start fun learning is to do it right in the comfort of your own home. Your own home is a peaceful place where you can learn the way you want to.
Further, there are five other reasons why learning to speak English from home is much more fun:
- It’s comfortable. There’s no place in the world where you can just completely relax. You don’t need to worry about how you dress, if you’re late to class or answering questions correctly. If you are comfortable, it produces successful learning.
- It’s convenient. There’s no need to leave the house and travel to a different place. You can study at any time you want.
- It makes you productive. Instead of not doing anything at home, you can use your free time to be productive. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you will learn with all that free time on your hands.
- It’s pressure-free. You study without any pressure from home. You get to follow your own learning pace without worrying if you’ll keep up with your classmates or not. If there is no pressure, you’ll feel more at ease with learning.
- It’s enjoyable. It is actually surprising to know that there are tons of things you can do from home to learn to speak in English, and you will have a blast doing them. Not to mention, you’ll also love the fact that you don’t have to pay a cent.
Tips on improving your English speaking skills:
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes–your goal is to deliver a message, not perfect grammar and vocabulary;
- Be proud and happy when people understand what you’re saying and when you’re able to carry on a perfect conversation;
- Practice, practice, practice. Only practice makes perfect–constantly look for opportunities to do so;
- Listen: the more you hear, the easier it will be for you to use new key expressions and words in an English conversation;
- Use busuu Conversations – a perfect feature that will help you perfect your English pronunciation.
Good web links as below: